Sunday, June 29, 2014

Honey Mustard & Bacon Broccoli Salad

I know, I know.  The title alone gives me a foodgasm.  Then I get a happinessgasm when I realize it only has 100 calories for a whole cup. My blog doesn't contain a lot of fancily edited professional photos with sexy fonts to entice you, nor does it contain a whole lot of words before the recipe.  And I'm pretty sure the words "honey mustard" and "bacon" speak for themselves.  So, let's do this.

HONEY MUSTARD & BACON BROCCOLI SALAD
12 oz bag broccoli slaw
12 oz bag broccoli florets
1/2 cup diced green pepper
1 diced onion
1/4 cup real bacon bits
1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup + 1 TBS Spicy brown mustard
1.5 TBS honey
1/3 cup + 1 TBS Kraft Light Mayo with Olive Oil (or any other mayo with 35 calories/TBS)

Toss it up and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment