Saturday, July 6, 2013

Week 1 Update

Well, I've been counting my calories for 8 days now, and I'm down 3 lbs. Stick with me, I have a super duper long way to go.

Here is me today after a 3-mile workout. Just look at my glow!  And lack of makeup.  And lack of a shower.  I bet you can even smell me through your computer.  



Here is a little bit of diet humor, because if we don't approach this with a sense of humor along with a sense of determination, we will fail.
I am of the opinion that restricting yourself like this is not realistic longterm.  Even just eating less calories is not going to work longterm if I don't stay consciously aware of it for the rest of my life.  Honestly though, for me, just eating less calories is the very best plan of all.  Find what works for you.  


LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment