Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week 2 Update

Week 2 ended on Saturday.  I am down 6 lbs.  Woohoo!!! It could've been more had I not had one binge day.  Boo.  Just to give you an idea of how my body works, I weighed in after my binge day and my weight was up 8 lbs.  I'm not kidding.  EIGHT pounds.  However, it all went away within a couple of days, plus some.

I had tons of witty things to type up here, but I've got a screaming bloody murder 2-year-old, and I can't even focus.  Working on another "recipe" tonight.  Homemade pizza. Have I mentioned I love pizza?!? I had made a new light chicken salad recipe with Greek yogurt I found on Pinterest, but it was nasty.  Don't let anybody lead you to believe Greek yogurt can replace everything.  These people who claim this have no taste buds and/or they are mayo haters, which means they aren't even fat to begin with.  If you can't easily eat 5,000 calories in one day and not blink twice, you are not allowed in my Fat Girls club.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment